Friday, July 4, 2008

Workout is Done / Time to Party

After my run while Genine was eating lunch, I figured I had better get the bike computer on Genine's bike. (she loves the numbers). So I got all that set up. Cleaned off all the grime from traveling on top of our car, everything is looking good. Genine has her bike shoes on, all we have to do is pump up the tires. Somehow I end up bending the stem and it won't hold air now.
We didn't have time for a tube switch, then a workout. So she switches to her running shoes and off she goes. I'm happy to report she didn't throw a stick into my tires as I passed her on my bike.
Sometimes things just don't go as planned. :-(

Now we go out to dinner with our parents. Then out with our friends. I'm going to try really hard to take it easy, I really do need to get that 10 mile run in tomorrow or the next.

No comments: