Sunday, July 27, 2008

NJ State Triathlon

Genine and I went to the NJ State Triathlon today to take pictures of our friends racing.
I was using the "Old" Canon 300D and Genine had the new Canon 40D. Good news is it's tough to see the difference in the photos. The difference in the speed of the cameras is amazing though. The 40D is awesome.

Well even a fast camera isn't good enough sometimes. It's amazing that they can still Swim, Bike or Run past us without us seeing them. They have to be within 10 feet of us as they go by!!! Ah well, we did our best. It was a fun day and we learned a few more things about the new camera.
On the drive home I was saying we needed a spotter to give us a heads up a minute or so before they are going to be in "our areas". Frank had this awesome horn from the Ironman Lake Placid race last week (you can see it in the pictures), I figure next time he just needs to be a minute in front of me at all times. Once I hear the horn, I know I've gotta be on my toes. You could hear that thing from a mile away. :-)

Oh, I added a set of "Fun links" to the side of the main page of the blog. You can find the photos of our friends there. I'll be posting all the other "random racers" sometime tomorrow.

1 comment:

esther said...

thx for taking the photos!!