Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have heard . . .

I have heard little rumors that a couple of ladies believe they might do well in a race in August. Times have even been posted and accepted as their own.

All I have to say is home court advantage. I know a thing or two about the bike ride. I actually have more experience on that ride than anyone else that did it last year. I turned over almost every rock on that bike ride, unfortunately right into my tube three, four or six times. I really lost count after I ran out of patches. But I will have the advantage of knowing how to ride on rims if this should occur again.

Also, I have been training my partner on how to fend off Kinzua Carps and Monster Muskies. They have only lost two or three adults (some say the last guy was drinking and went under on his own, but I know better) in the past couple years. I am sure you are safe if you are near Shawn. He would be a way better lunch, you will realize this once you stand next to him.

If I had a little time to pass on my pathfinder knowledge some people may be able to keep up with us, but remember over 4 hours is possible when using the compass at Rimrock, that may be difficult to make up on the canoe.

Final note: Warren is listed as one of the best places for a Big Foot citing. I know up until now he has been harmless and "more" scared of us than we are of him, but you might want to think about this. You might happen to use up your lottery chance by running into a sasquatch .

This is from Wikipedia, it has to be true, anyone can type something on this page, why would it not be credible.
Don't insult us, a bear with mange. Obviously this "Game" Commission person doesn't know anything. I bet is degree came from some university like Penn State. West Virginia grads know better.

May you do your best, you will need it.

2 comments:

catmarlson said...

You need some photos on this post.
Muskie:
http://www.driftertackle.com
/news/images/GiantMuskie.jpg

Paste those two lines together.

BigFoot:
http://www.pabigfootsociety.com
/sightingswarren.html

Paste those two together too.

CSquared said...

From PBS (PA Bigfoot Society): "We are a Non-Kill group and collect field data and evidence through means of audio, video and photography."

I am glad they are a Non-Kill group. I wonder if the "Kill" group is any closer to capturing or Killing in this case. Why don't they ever find skeletal remains? Are they like Sea Turtles and live 150 yrs? Maybe the other sasquatch s bury the dead ones? I have so many questions. I should become a member to satisfy my curiosity. They have a very nice website.