Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aeros successfully moved

I have transfered the aero bars onto the mountain bike and took it for a test ride. Everything seems acceptable, though the elbow pads are a little crooked due to the shape of my base bar. Not a problem. My arms still fit in them comfortably. I'll just have to get used to lifting them up a little more before settling back down onto the pads.

Did a little work with my swimming get-up today. Looks like that should be the most entertaining leg. Can we beat the high school kids?

Speaking of those, I told a fresh and local State High grad today about the Tango in the hopes that my home town crew would win the cash, but I don't know if he will round up a team. The Tango folks and Warren's Chamber of Commerce need to do a better job advertising. Heck, I think I could probably single-handedly find enough entrants to pay myself thousands of dollars for the work I do. Maybe I should ask Thad if I can work on commission.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

Man, I want to move my aero's over too, but I also wonder if it is worth it. There probably is enough paved at beginning and end to justify.