Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday in NH

Friday was a full day off from working out.
Saturday:
Genine and I rode the Mooseman Bike course. The west side of the lake and the north side of the lake are newly paved, which makes it nice for bombing the downhills.
I stopped about 5 times to let Genine catch up. She didn't have tire repair stuff with her, so I didn't want to leave her stranded. I finished the ride 1:28:49, about 4 minutes slower than race day. I stopped my watch each time I waited. I'm not surprised it was slower, it's pretty tough to get going again after a 3-5 minute break.
We then went back to the farm and had to get more of the fields mowed. I think I was within an hour of finishing when it started to rain again. So we got to play some UNO for awhile before it cleared up.
Eric and Ryan headed to Newfound to do some fishing, Genine and I eventually decided to swim rather than run. Lake temp was 76 degrees! I didn't have a problem going with the full wetsuit and fins. I only did 4 lengths of the beach, figuring we were going to spend a good part of Sunday at the Beach.
Grilled Chicken and Steaks for dinner with a bunch of Veggies and Salads. Then we were back to playing UNO with Ryan :-)

No comments: