Thursday, July 24, 2008

Watch out Boys!


Thought the guys competing in the Tango next Saturday would want to get a sneak peek at the image they will see as the girls are leaving them in the dust!
Ok..... I can't even type that with a straight face!! :-)

I actually just wanted to share the team name and logo that Maija and I will be sporting on the back of our race shirts for the Tango. The name KB2 (pronounced KB squared) stands for "Kicking Boy Butt". The image is borrowed from the C5 studio manager at Matt's work. The original image has the guy turned around facing the girl, so she is kicking him in the unmentionables. While funny, I thought it was a bit too vulgar (as this is all intended to be in good, clean fun) so we flipped him around and added the team name, You know how girls are...we always have to co-ordinate our outfits! Besides, it' all fun and games until some girl kicks your butt!! ;-)

9 comments:

esther said...

WOO HOOO GO TEAM KB2!! as maija said..kicking b2 will be laid back and casual =o)

Jim said...

what about the co-ed team that Shawn and I have??!!! We may be the sleeper team!

catmarlson said...

Sleeper team?!?!
With twice the number of people, shouldn't you be twice as fast?
I think that would be a good handicap for your team. :-)

Jim said...

True, we have more people, but we are co-ed and Shawn still has to do four events. So really, the extra people are for my handicap ( whatever we shall call my issues?) :)

I have great faith in Shawn, and the other members, slightly less in myself. :)

m said...

Those boys had better watch out :)
I wonder if there are any other female only teams...

CSquared said...

I thought it was all fun and games until we have to mobilize 5 volunteer fire departments, a helicopter, and 200 volunteers creating an unbreakable chain through the woods, because two girls are slow returning from orienteering. That is the saying I remember, from my youth, but times change.

Cute T-shirt by the way. It appears the girl is pushing the boy across the finish line, he must have waited for her?

GC said...

Craig, you seem to under estimate our trail-seeking ability! Probably rightly so...at least in my case.

BTW- What time are you getting to Warren on Friday? Would you be interested in taking another trip up to the Rim Rock area with me and possibly Matt & Maija?

CSquared said...

I hope to arrive 1 pm or so. I was planning on the trip up to Rim Rock. I didn't think I had the option to not do it ;)

BTW - I had to look up BTW on the web. I can't believe how awful my text language skills are. Once again, things were easy for me in 1990.

SJV said...

Genine, not only is the logo squeaky-clean, it is also more accurate because now she is actually kicking him in the butt, not the nuts! It would have to be KBN otherwise, and that is not nearly so catchy. Go KBsquareds! PS this is Amy, not Shawn.