Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday in NH

This morning is the 11 mile run. From the farm over to "East Hebron", right where the Mooseman bike course meets 3A. I ran across the south side of lake then up the East side. No need to run Devil's Hill.
It was a foggy, damp with some rain showers type of morning. I decided there is a good chance it will be the same weather the morning of the Tango, so I'd better just run. Well the last 20 minutes was Craig's kind of weather, it was raining pretty good on me at that point. My feet were feeling really heavy because of all the water in my socks and shoes. It didn't help that it seemed like it was more uphill than flat or down at that point. I'll have to map it and see. The good news is that I got there very close to the time I expected to be there and I didn't use my footpod today.
Genine was there waiting for me and we zeroed the odometer to see what the distance was. 10.8 miles in 01:39:30. Didn't drink much along the way, but I did eat 2 GUs.
More later.....

No comments: