Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tango Post Race Party

So is everyone up to going out to my Dad's cottage again after the race? Or did someone have other plans?
All are invited of course, friends/family. Very kid friendly, my dad can take people up the river on the boat. I believe Levi was hoping to do that last year but there were technical problems with the motor. It's running well this year. Maybe he will get to see the eagles up there.

Also we could get a mean game of croquet going. I won't be surprised if Scotty shows up with his own mallet this year. :-)

Let me know how many people and what kind of eats people would like to have.

4 comments:

m said...

Cupcakes or brownines, watermelon, umm first things off the top of my head. I will think of more when I am hot, tired and hungry after the race this Sunday.

CSquared said...

Yes, I would like to attend a soiree at your father's house.

Cheeseburger - I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz Fifty-seven and French fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft(bottle if you got it) beer. That would be Paradise.

Levi's disappointment will have to grow. He is going to summer camp on the Sunday of this weekend, so he will not be coming with me. Only little Eleanor will be coming with me. Tamara actually has to take both Levi and Maddy to camp on Sunday.

CSquared said...

No Croquet, real men play Bocce. My hypothesis is confirmed by the fact Scotty has his own Mallet.

GC said...

I'll see if I can find some time to get some brownies, cookies and other sweet treats baked prior to the race.

Esther - this is when you are REALLY going to regret not racing the Tango with KB2! :-)