Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rode Last Night

I did about a 15 mile ride. I did two pretty good hills and then went back and forth on a pretty flat gravel road to simulate the forest service road. My legs were aching from the weekend runs. I might get a couple runs in this week, but mostly take it easy.

Jumped on the inversion table, did wonders to stretch out my hips and leg muscles. This might be the ticket for Genine. I don't think I can fit it in the car for her to try. Maybe some other time.

I saw a picture of Majia in the NJ triathlon in a bathing suit that said Who Rocks? (front) I Rock! (back). Since she backs this up, I thought it was pretty funny.

I came up with an idea for a tri suit for men, especially in light of the KB2 (original design). The back would say "Who HAS Rocks?" Front "I HAVE Rocks!" With a small subtitle reading, "I hope they don't get kicked!"

For Shawn, I came up with Bike , Schmike , Hike, Schmike (see how I used it again), Run, Schun, Swim , Schwim, Canoe, Schanoe. It is like the name game. Last Verse, same as the first verse. Shawn, I wanted to mention that you are more than welcome to stay at my Mom & Dad's. I don't mind sharing a bed with you, but no Spooning!

1 comment:

catmarlson said...

"but mostly take it easy"

I ran a 5.5 mile pace run last night. Overall it went well. My right Hamstring doesn't agree with that statement this morning. I'm having a heck of a time getting that side to loosen up for some reason. Chiropractor toady. Massage tomorrow perhaps?? We will see.

This might be the ticket for Genine.

Genine is definitely frustrated. She has the cardio/fitness for running, she just needs to put in the miles and she can't. She is going to the Chiropractor as well today. She is hoping there is an easy fix.

"picture of Majia in the, Who Rocks? I Rock! suit"

Maija definitely rocks.

"Who HAS Rocks?"

Nice.

"but no Spooning!"

From Planes Trains and Automobiles
Those aren't pillows!!!!