Thursday, May 1, 2008

Inverted Thursday

Right Shoulder hurt, right foot hurt, and left calf real tight after last nights run. Really felt it when I woke up this morning. So, I went in the basement and jumped on the inversion table, which I was using couple times a week until I had to move it to the basement. This would be the third time in three weeks I have got on it. Five minutes @ 20 degrees low of horizontal did wonders. I stretched my arms all the way above (or below in this case) my head. It also stretches the ankles pretty good even though your foot is locked in. My left calf is still tight but not awful. I may try to make this a morning routine. It's only five minutes. I tell you, some more work on the AB's, a cool utility belt, a cool cape, some wings on my arms like Levi's old pajamas, and getting over the awful fright of free falling off tall buildings while really trusting a launch able grappling hook off a belt while really believing it wouldn't cause a huge weggie even if the cable actually caught, didn't break or become disconnected from the belt, I am becoming BATMAN!

As stated earlier, once this happens I will put an end to open beverage law breakers, and the burning of couches after big football victories at WVU. They put aerosol cans in the couches so the fire is more exciting. Those crazy college students.

I really like me inversion table. Me also think I's am getting taller. Or the rest of you's are getting smaller. I am not sure how this conspiracy theory is effecting me in a negative way, but the voices in my head are telling me it is.

Hey, guess what song they play at the end of each WVU Football game or Basketball game. The artists last name is a state and he is dead.

12 comments:

catmarlson said...

They are playing Hanna Montana songs at WVU games?? No wonder they are losing!!

CSquared said...

Wrong, She isn't dead, just in purgatory.

SJV said...

When did Garcia become a state? I've always loved the capital.

SJV said...

By the way, I am also becoming a similarly named Superhero, thanks to all my rock tossing. They call me Fatman.

Casey said...

When did Kansas die? WVU sure sounds like a crazy place!

catmarlson said...

Should have been: last name is Capitol of a state.


West Virginia, Mountain Mamma,
Country Roads, take me home.

John Denver

Maybe the next generation of kids will prefer to change to Hanna Montana?

SJV said...

Is Boston dead?

SJV said...

Wait, is it the rapper Flo Rida?

SJV said...

The famous singer from the fifties Paul North Carolina?

SJV said...

Who is this guy named Casey that just posted?

catmarlson said...

Do you threaten your kids with time on the inversion table if they are bad?
Or do they think it's fun and you find them on it all the time?
Is the table in the basement now because Tamara was sick of you flipping the TV upside down so you could watch during your inversion?

CSquared said...

Wow, it is a city! I have lost it. John Denver is the answer. It actually gets annoying but I don't want to rock the boat around these people too much, because it would be 2 years later you would find my body up some Holler, and it would be unsolved. Sorry about the horrible clue. It was fun anyway. Sorry I stepped away for a while, there was some activity.

They want to do the table all the time. Eleanor gets freaked, but still wants to do it.

Basement because surprisingly to hang upside down you need over a six foot area to store such an item.