Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fundraiser above $10,000

It's official! We have surpassed the original goal of $10,000. Wahoo!
I'm guessing we will be closer to $15,000 by race day as there are still a few things in the works.

I've been in contact with the Warren Newspaper this week. I'm not holding my breath but I still hope that will happen for us.
Then there is the party at Red Sky next Wednesday. That's looking good. I'm hoping for a nice day for that event so that roof access will be available. I'm guessing 60 people on the low side estimate. I guess we will find out soon.
Here is another fundraiser I haven't mentioned which is very cool. When Nathan was in the hospital some girls up in Merrimack NH ran a car wash to raise money. They are going to do this again to donate to our fund. How cool is that? I'll see if Eric can get the details about this and post something.

Wahoo!

1 comment:

CSquared said...

Awesome! I got an email from M. Betts and she noticed the website had gone over $10K. She passes on a Fabulous as her Adjective of choice.