Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Fundraising Party

The party went very well. We raised $600 and I think everyone had a good time as well.
There were many people that I haven't seen in a couple years and it was really great to catch up with everyone. It's also really nice to see the support that is out there for all of us.
Both the C5 Relay team and the Bloomies Team made it to the party. Alexa's Brother Gabe also showed up. I don't think I've mentioned that he also will be competing the entire Moose along with us. So there will be 10 of us up in NH.
Not to put pressure on whomever is going to be taking pictures at the event, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the first timers finish their events. As we've seen many times before. The perma-grin is just so fun to see.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

Another Kudos, wish I could have come. Sounds like it went very well. Hopefully you felt and looked your the day after. Also, hopefully you didn't effect your conditioning.