Monday, April 28, 2008

From Craig's comments:

Craig: I do have a a couple ?'s about the Mooseman, it appears to not be flat, but the bike times seem fast. A lot of 20+ MPH bike times. I think it would compare to the normal rides around the house

Matt:
I think you are very right about the mooseman bike expectations. Likely similar to your rides. I would think you would want to find something to simulate the following.
Check out mile 16-22. That has to be the zone where you find out who's for real. 16-19 you are likely to have a head wind and full sun as well. Once you make the turn you are back into the trees.
I've found it very hard to push myself after that section. So not only do I have a tough time with 16-22 I finish the final miles poorly as well.
Knowing this you now have everything you need to know to crush me at the race.

No comments: