Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Didn't Work

It didn't work. I typed in Matthew McConauhey (appears to be a spelling error) and I got a picture of this guy. Well since it was my wife's birthday I thought I would print this out and slide it into her card, take any subtlety out of it at all and give her some eye candy as you mentioned. It appears this guy is some other actor and is not Irish at all but Scottish. And when I went on about how I wanted to look like him and swimming would get me that way and how much she might enjoy me looking like this . . .I thought his chest was superb!

Well it appears for her birthday I am now purchasing a bedroom suite for the basement (which is now my private bedroom) and lots of jewelry and I swear I heard something about not being able to touch her until 2015, but she was walking away from me and a lot of other things were said that I can't currently repeat.

I think I did this wrong. :) I may need to reread the post.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

This will tell who how 1995 I am. I had to type LMAO in Google search engine to let it tell me what it meant, rather than me ask you, "What does that mean?"

Thanks for making light of the wetsuit stuff. Very funny yourself.