Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mooseman Registration

From the race director:
120 slots for Moosey Half Iron, and 200 slots left for Moosey Intl...
Timberman Sprint is 200% ahead of last year, and Moosey is 110% ahead of last year.
I'm guessing they'll all be full pretty quickly after the new year. I'll definitely keep everyone informed.


Wahoo! I guess I should decide on the West Virginia Tri at the end of June soon. I'm guessing it will fill quickly too.
I'm going to ask if there are slots for relay teams. Of if that's part of this count. I'll post an update once I know.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

Sent a note out on local message board here. Vinnie M. responded to say the Mountaineer Tri has always had room for people to sign up the day of the race. His medical facility is the main sponsor for the Mountaineer.

He told me he doesn't mind you signing up late as long as you invite five friends to do it with you.

I think we are safe for a while. I don't think they anticipate it filling up. Which might me nice, because it won't be as crazy on race day.