Sunday, January 20, 2008

fitday.com

Well I have complained in the past that I didn't do well keeping track of calories because I hate measuring and weighing... Yet I knew that every diet comes down to calories in vs calories out.
So I have been tracking calories on the fitday website.
The cool part of the site is that you can add your food labels and make a custom list of foods you eat. Which makes it much more accurate and it's also easy to enter your info once you set it up.
As with anything, it takes a bit to figure out how to use it and of course there are things the free version doesn't track for you. ($20 for pc program) Yet for my purposes it's really good.
It tracks your weight loss goal as well. Just another good reminder for me.
Just wanted to give this site another plug. Genine is using it as well she's digging it.

No comments: