Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mini-camp semi success

My memorial day weekend mini-camp was only semi successful.  I did get in seven workouts, but it lacked a swim and one of the workouts was non-aerobic, which wasn't the goal.  Had to ride my mountain bike on the bike rides because I had a flat on the road bike and didn't take time to change it.  Went to two baseball games (Levi's).  Mowed the lawn, washed and waxed both vehicles, scrubbed all patio furniture, hung trim work and played with the kids.   

I did realize my cardio is way off where it was last year.  Not getting the distances in I did last year.  Hope with this little soiree boosts me forward.

Levi's ball game last night 15 to 15 tie.  The games have a two hour time limit.  Our pitching was awful.  15 runs, no hits.  Levi's team did have about 4 hits and a couple fielder choices.  This was the first painful game we had to sit thru.  Levi's team is now 7 - 0 - 1.  Still undeated, just not all wins.  Friday night it was 16-6.  Levi did not get a hit in either game but scored three runs between the two games.  The fun of kid's organized sports.

Most succesful part of the weekend:  NACHOS!  Had a serving at the ball game Friday.

1 comment:

GC said...

I see you managed to work the nachos into your post again! :-)