Monday, May 18, 2009

I haven't updated you recently on Dinah.  She is doing well.  I understand she looks concerned here, but her big sisters face just disappeared behind the light making machine.  Always a little disconcerning.

The other three are well.  Levi is doing well in baseball, Maddy is enjoying art class and singing, and Eleanor is enjoying the trampoline and won a T-shirt for her egg not breaking during the egg drop contest.

I have picked up the pace on the training.  A good four work outs last week.   I am projecting to partcipate in the Rocky Gap sprint tri.  They have an international race, but two much for me at this point.  This race is June 13.  Otherwise, I don't have any concrete race planned until August.  A couple sprints have popped up the week before the fourth, but I don't know if it would be worth it to do so quickly after the Rocky Gap.  We will see. 



1 comment:

GC said...

Thanks for joining in with the picture post, Craig! I love pics! Dinah is so cute!! Looks like all of your girls are going to have Tamara's blonde hair. Glad to hear that all of the Cerra's are well.