Friday, May 22, 2009

Bang, started the Mini-camp

Got the bike down to do a 10 mile ride.  Front tire flat.  Pumped it up.  Crap, good leak.  Well 7:30, can I fix it and get the ride in before dark. . . . .  "Tamara!  I am going for a run!"  Of course I had to change shorts and shoes.  Went sock less.  Anything under 4 miles, sock less.  One down, six to go.

Got back, I got hungry so I measured out 4 servings of nacho chips and only had salsa with them (we were out of sour cream).  They were guiltless gourmet chips (Black Bean), baked not fried.  I also had half of a beer.  Tamara had started it and said if she drank the whole thing she would be a sleep too early, so I finished it.  It was called Land Shark Lager.  Pretty good.  I think it is Jimmy Buffet's beer.  I saw a six pack in the local store and bought it.

1 comment:

GC said...

Craig - we are anxiously awaiting to hear how the rest of your weekend mini-camp was. Hope the WV weather was as favorable as Warren's. It was perfect for outdoor training.