Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tri Shorts / Speed Laces

Initially I was thinking I didn't care how long I spent in transition. I was concerned about what I was going to wear in the pool and then go to the Bike/Run with though.
So I went looking for some tri-shorts. It would seem this stuff is going on sale most places but the selection isn't the greatest. Of everything that fit me there were two that I liked. One was $60 the other was on sale for $30. I bought the Zoot Suit for $30.
I did my run in them last night. No problems there. I'll go to the pool with them tonight. I'm not sure I like the draw string. That is likely important in the pool. Do they DQ you if you lose your suit? Ha!
Anyhow, since I was at the store I figured I'd check on the Speed Laces with bungee laces. (careful when purchasing, they sell stiff laces too). Craig had mentioned that he used some form of them. For $9 I figured they were worth trying out. I like them. I figured for $9 they would be kind of chintzy, not so, they seem well designed and durable. Time will tell I suppose. I put them in for my run last night, again no problem.

1 comment:

CSquared said...

Lock Laces is what I have. I never looked at Speed Laces, but did look at Yankz. They are great. I love not tying my shoes.