Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cut-off times?

I am just curious if anyone here has any record of the cut-off times for the Tango? It was my understanding that the cut-off for the first run was 10 AM which would be three hours. Where did I get that idea? It isn't on the website anywhere. I assume then that it was in the race packet, but I don't have that info anymore. It would be an unwelcome surprise to arrive at the race and discover that we are not going to be fast enough to make the first cut-off time. I am not worried about taking three hours, but it would be good to know what the outside limit is, in case things get hairier than Matt's back.

2 comments:

Ray Doolittle said...

The cutoff time for the first run is 10:00 AM. I checked in my race packet from last year.

I hope your training is going well.

Ray Doolittle

SJV said...

Thanks, Ray!

I hope it's the same this year.

Will you be joining us again?