Monday, August 3, 2009

Tango Report

I won't go into any type of details. Great Day. Great Race. Great Team. Wish I had more time to socialize.

I was disappointed in my bike, but enjoyed riding near Genine, kept it interesting, fun and competitive. She was awesome (if she over comes the fear of loose gravel down hill, watch out, Don't think Bart helped this anxiety). Her time with Matt riding especially hills definitely paid off. She kicked my butt. Impressive.

Matt was awesome, really awesome.

Jerry was great. He was a machine, can't wait to see how our canoe compared to others.

Jim & Chris, did a great job. I again can't wait to see the orienteering times. Extra point to find. Tme has to be real respectable.

Final note, Shawn and Bart showed great perseverance. It was great to seem them finish after all the trials. Awesome job!

I will let others tell their stories about the Tango, because they were much more compelling than mine. My story is I bike well, wished I had done better. Canoed great, wished we had better equipment. Our team was real tough, Can't wait for next year.

Pictures from local on-line paper thing place:



I may have seen one more of Matt, but running up hill and saw a couple of my mom getting ready to start the Support Kayak.

2 comments:

GC said...

Nice bike, Craig! It was fun riding out there with you. Maybe I can out to WV for some "downhill dirt clinics" in the future!

catmarlson said...

Just got an email from Michelle. Results are at the front desk at the Y...
Only official result I know is your canoe time was 1:10:00.
Last year the first place relay canoe was 1:09:00. Wonder what the record is?
Awesome job guys!