Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sprint splash spin

Looking forward to what would be my first tri of the year this Saturday. Kids are all signed up for the kids version Friday night. I am very apprehensive about setting a goal. I went 1:04:20 last year. I did a little test the other day on 10.5 mile bike and 2.6 mile run brick. I went hard. I seem to be closer to doing a 1:07 if you add last years swim and assume I kept my paces. As a goal I would like to be around 1:06. Just haven't had enough swim to feel comfortable any faster than this.

Vinnie's name not on the list, so no matter what I do this year I will have a better time than him, this year. There is a longer tri south of here, but Vinnie's wife will be at the Sprint Splash & Spin, so it will be weird not seeing him there.

2 comments:

GC said...

Good Luck to Maddy, Levi and Eleanor for their race tomorrow night! I'm going to assume that Dinah isn't racing this year. ;-)

And Good Luck to you, Craig, on Saturday. Have fun!

catmarlson said...

Get it done Craig!!