Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 for 2 is a wonderous thing

Home from my second solid swim workout in a row. Matt & I swam at RVCC pool again tonight. I had picked a workout from my binder, so we were going in with a plan...which is always key for me. Even with my lack of sleep (stress sucks, man), I felt quite good. Our swim friend Grace showed up during the warm-up and she swam the main set with us. We got a bit chatty, as we hadn't seen each other in awhile, so the rest intervals were "extended", but we kept on task and got the entire main set in before pool closing. Total of 2200m. Good stuff!

Since Matt recently purchased a sleeveless top for his DeSoto wetsuit, I too have been looking around for some swimming apparel to enhance my performance. There are many amazing suits and swim skins out there, but I can't help but wonder....what if???

2 comments:

m said...

Ha ha! If only a suit were like that!

Great swim! Maybe RVCC is the place for you! Or you are just finding your stroke.

Mjay said...

Too funny!

Looks like you are really starting to enjoy your swims. Maybe when you are home we can get to the pool