Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tewksbury 5 mile race report


Red=HR, Blue=Pace, brown= elevation. Click to enlarge picture
The info in the grey box below is avg/max for the event.
Whereas the other info above that is the stats for where the vertical line is on the graph.

I'll get back to writing the report later. I think I was 10 seconds late stopping my watch at the end. I also didn't look at the clock when I got there. Some things never change. So 36:30 less a few seconds perhaps, on a hilly course and a couple miles off road. I'm pleased/surprised. More later I've gotta get ready to go hang out with the gang and drink some beer!

3 comments:

m said...

Looks like a good pace for a hilly course. I think a fast 5k is in the near future...

CSquared said...

Awesome time. Your pace is looking great! Keep it up dude.

catmarlson said...

Alright. I'll be watching for a 5K. Seems to be the benchmark that I need to set.

Craig I'm surprised that you've not commented on the 186 Avg HR or the 195 Max. Even I'm surprised. I plan on emailing Dr Jim with some questions.