Wednesday, October 8, 2008

200 meters is mine

Since we're trash talking here, I thought I should throw down the gauntlet and announce that I can beat you all in the 200 meter sprint. Yes, a 260 pound guy will lay it on the line, Rita's all summer, free back rubs, I'll pump up your tires for you, whatever you want...forget the sprint distance triathlon, they don't know what they're talking about. You don't sprint for an hour. You sprint for 25 seconds.

If we could do a 50 meter swim, 1 mile bike in a velodrome, and a 200 meter run, I will kick your ever-lovin' butts!

3 comments:

catmarlson said...

Wahoo!!!
That's much more like it!
go go go go go

m said...

Should we create our own version of the Olympics? Short events, long events, donut eating events?

What would we call it?

esther said...

200m run post bike sounds nauseating...i'm in!