Monday, March 31, 2008

How's the weight? Loser!

That's meant in a nice way of course.
Just curious when the next weigh in for the "biggest loser" is?
Back in January I filled in my goal weight for every Saturday from then until June 1st. I got way ahead of the schedule but now I'm catching back up. So I'm back to charting my eats on Fitday.com, I expect I will get results again. At least I'm hoping that will be the case.

At this point I've got 3 weeks of hard workouts ahead of me. Then the taper, for the 2 weekends of racing, with some recovery time following that. So about 3 more workout weeks following these events.
Oddly enough, one of my biggest concerns is my seasonal allergies. I am really hoping that the Generic Claritin gets me through. Looking at the blog, I really got crushed the 1st week of June last year. I can only do so much in this department, I just hope it works out.

2 comments:

CSquared said...

I have a weigh in next Monday. I have really stalled. Trip to Grandma's and I have been hungry from work outs. Still eating good, but I picked it up due to sugar lows. I started by doing energy drinks and Jelly Belly's, but I notice I am eating some more wheat/carb things than I was before. So, I need to slow down and catch myself.

catmarlson said...

As I've mentioned before. This fitday thing showed me that I was too protein heavy. More carbs is a good thing if you are working out, but you do have to adjust the fats and protein to match.
I'm now a firm believer in how many calories as opposed to what type of calories. I also think that if you eat "healthy carbs" It's probably the best stuff going for your general health. Sounds like a good reason for 65% carbs.