Thursday, March 13, 2008

Diane Kelly Race 5k in Warren

The Diane Kelly Memorial 5k Race is Saturday morning. I'm in pretty good shape for distances, but not sure how fast I'll be able to go. Keeping in mind running is my strong point, I hope to be under 20 minutes.

I've signed up for the Delaware Marathon for May 18th. They also have a 10 miler for anyone interested and in the area. I ran a 14 miler last weekend so the training is going well so far for this marathon.

I think I have to keep working on speed, because at Matt's rate of improvement, it won't be long then he'll be running 23's, ....22's, ... etc!! Good job last weekend.

1 comment:

catmarlson said...

The Delaware race is only 2 hours from me. Of course that weekend is the same as the Sprint Tri in South Jersey that I might use to try out the wetsuit.
Wait and see, I guess.