Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI Update

I had a little rub on my thighs from Sunday Run, I didn't wear spandex under the running shorts. The friction of the faster run, I think you get the idea. Just remember this site is designed to Share . . . Not Scare!

Now that I got that out of my system. I am on board for the DeSoto suit, but I am not sure if Tamara is on board. She wasn't totally on board for the bike. "You have a bike that works, I have seen you ride it." Wet Suit conversation, "You have bathing suits, I have seen you swim in 60 degree water, what is the problem. All of a sudden you have become weak. If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have married you, I would never get in that water, your insane, but you have always been insane, why not anymore. I don't think I know you. You never loved me, you can't convince me otherwise, well, maybe if you freeze your kahhoonies (sp) off in a small lake in New Hampshire, you would prove your love to me and we could live happily ever after!" Whew, I can't wait to breech the subject again. Now that I have rehearsed her response in my head, I am not sure why my manhood freezing off is somehow proof of my undying love for her.

So, give me a deadline (same as Shawn's), hopefully not tomorrow, because ultimatums don't go over in the Cerra household. I explained to her one time about how in negotiations if someone gives you an ultimatum, you should take it because they will then back down. Some how that has come around to bite me. Also, let me know if I am the one making or breaking the deal.

No comments: