Thursday, March 6, 2008

I got a new plan

Okay, here's what I'm gonna do.

Someone just pointed out a story from the Discovery Channel show Human Body: Pushing the Limits (My kind of show) in which a guy loses 14 pounds of fat in one day swimming the English Channel.

So I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm just going to do that twice in May and be ready.

I'm going to prepare my body to burn fat as fuel by doing the Spinervals workouts 3-5 times a week and then when classes end in May, I just ride for 18 hours a couple of times and voila! I normally only burn about 1000 calories per hour on the bike, so that should be about 18,000 calories, which translates into about 5 pounds. I am willing to settle for that. 5 pounds a day...okay, so it might take me 7 or 8 days to really get where I want to be, but it still sounds like a snap.

There's no need for you guys to get all cocky that you are getting ahead. It's all going to come out in the wash in one great month.

No comments: