Sunday, March 9, 2008

Zephyrhills Results

I don't have all the numbers. Terrible transitions. I did wear jeans on the bike. Ha Ha!
I was the only Male Fat Tire registered so I took 1st in my division. So much for getting an idea of how I did.

300 Yd Pool Swim. 5:30ish. I had to swim over 2 people. I took the open water swim approach and just climbed over when I had to. WV last fall I was 5:55 but I think that was 330 yds.

Bike. I don't know what my time was. I'll get back to this.

Run...... Until they post that there was some sort of mistake. Drum Roll Please..... I ran the 5K in 24:32.
Passing people on the run is a nice feeling.

Overall time 1:17:55 I think. Close to that for sure.

I'll post more later. My HR info should be interesting. It was way up there again.
I fly back to NJ Monday Evening

2 comments:

CSquared said...

We are getting serious now. Yea Baby! That run is awesome! I am stoked. Way to go!

Shawn, do we have a notch to pick it up, because Matt is setting the pace.

SJV said...

Yes, I have to turn it up several notches. I had an excellent workout Saturday, but I need to do that 5 times a week instead of once. I don't think I'm gonna catch up to Matt, though. Maybe if he rides the fat tire bike in New Hampshire with jeans on, I might catch up there, then he'll leave me in the dust on the run anyway. Oy, this guy is just too fast!