Friday, March 14, 2008

Individual Time Trial

Just got this link. I need to check the schedule. The WVU Cycling Club has set up a ITT for the public, also as part of a race weekend for themselves. 14.5 miles. The start line is only 20 minutes from the house.

http://www.wvucycling.com/Flyers/Spring08_Flyer.pdf

Oh, by the way the Mountaineers have Georgetown at the Garden tonight in the Big East tournament semi final in basketball. The game is on 7pm on ESPN. The player Joe Alexander has been phenomenal the last two weeks. He lit UCONN up yesterday for 34 pts. Go EER's!

1 comment:

catmarlson said...

Looks like a must do in my book. Just to close to pass up. That was why I did the Zephyrhills Tri. It was convenient.

As for the BB game. It is fun to see all the fans flock to MSG. Last night I saw tons of people wearing Pitt Gear. Another one of those events that I just walk on by.

For the record, Genine and I did see Jordan play in MSG. It was their 10 loss season. The Knicks beat them that day. It turned out to be the widest margin of the entire season. The Garden was fired up. The Bulls starters were pulled a few minutes into the 4th. It just wasn't going their way.