Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cumberland - Rocky Gap

The Rocky Gap tri, I did last year that my good friend Shawn came to see me do, is June14. I thought it was going to be June 7, like the Mooseman. Well I will be driving back from New England on the 14th. We are going to Maine the week after the Mooseman. We have realized we have lots of good friends up the New England way and we are going to try to see them, plus hit a couple other tourist traps. I would have loved to do this one again, but it is out.

I still haven't joined the local tri club. There meetings are Wednesday and I never can make it. Here is their website.

http://www.morgantownmultisport.com/

They are having a 1 mile race on March 22, but I will be in Williamsport visiting my Grandma.

The tri club is offering a triathlon & adventure racing class, looks like a good deal.

http://www.morgantownmultisport.com/forms/TriARFlyerSpring2008.pdf

I am thinking about it.

1 comment:

SJV said...

Dang, I thought maybe I would do that one with you this year. I doubt I will feel the need if no one else is doing it, especially given that we just got back from the Mooseman. who knows? Maybe I'll do one every week. Follow Matt's plan of only working out in races.