Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trek Bike Deals

I was going to post this as a comment to follow up on but I wanted to make sure you saw this.
Here is a big Chain Store in Eastern Pa. Check out their closeouts.
Trek Closeout
The Equinox are the Tribikes. I was on a Trek 1500 and a 2100 tonight. I'm really thinking the 2100 is going to be the best deal I'm going to find. Carbon Fork and Carbon Seat Stays. I'm hoping I can get them to upgrade the shifters to Full Ultegra. I'm going to call them back tomorrow. If not, I'll some other shops and see what deals I can work out.
I'm not terribly comfortable on a road bike yet. So aero bars seem to be off in the future to me. Though I probably should drive out to Bethlehem just to ride that Equinox 07, then I'd know for sure.... more later.

No comments: