Monday, June 18, 2007

Good news about Rocky Gap

A site called Iplayoutside.com listed the Rocky Gap results. It showed the whole clydesdale division. The bad news is I did not read all my pre race info and did not weigh in for the Clydesdale. I know I would have qualified.

The good news is if I compare to these gents, I would have been fourth in this division. I would have also had the third best swim and the third best run. Feeling a little better. Of course I would have been ticked off if I would have not weighed in and won, but I wasn't that close to the winner so no harm no foul.

3 comments:

SJV said...

With your new HR training regimen, I expect you will shoot to the top of the Clydesdale list in no time.

Unless, of course, you are competing against me...

Nice work at the gap. 4th in your division is pretty good. How many people were in the division?

CSquared said...

Ten. I would be eleven. The winner was a soild 8 minutes ahead of 2nd. Then Third a minute later, then me 10 seconds behind him. Oh, where could I have found a 10 seconds.

SJV said...

I told you to catch that guy two people in front of you!