Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Training is for Suckers

I only say this because mine has been dismal.  The best workout of the year before yesterday was sled riding a week ago Sunday.  I drug Eleanor and Rachel (Eleanor's friend from church) up the hill a dozen times.  Amaizingly when I said I was done, they grabbed the sled and went up themselves.  

I feel good muscle wise, but my wind suffered when I was cross country skiing yesterday.  My AB workouts are going well, but I need to add the Push-up regiment.  I think the focus will need to be Running on the weekends, I may have to travel to find trails, due to the fact the roads are pretty slushy around here.

I promised Tamara I would lay off the equipment this year, but man a bike trainer would be my friend.

Speaking of ABs, what are others doing, specifically Matt & Genine.  I wouldn't mind mixing it up a little.  I am doing the Brenda Dygraf 6 pack ab workout.  It hurts, but I get easily bored.


2 comments:

GC said...

Training may be for suckers, but we'll see who gets "licked" on race day! Only kidding of course...I'm not very good at trash talking.

Sounds like you could use some on-line (blog) abs workouts designed just for you. I may be able to help you out with that.

catmarlson said...

How about something like this?

core thread

Now is the time, if we are going to do 50 days, let's get it happening ASAP.