Thursday, January 22, 2009

I went to the Inauguration!



Not the one you think.  I went to the inauguration of the Governor of WV, Joe Manchin.  It would be his second term.  I have met Joe multiple times through work and deal with his son on a weekly basis.  So, I got an idea.  Wouldn't be nice for my daughter and her friend to meet the Governor.  His son set it up so it was easy to get to see the governor.  It was a great day, the girls enjoyed it.

Here it is, and yes it was cold.  The pics are all inside.




2 comments:

Jim said...

Very cool,.. for them. That is until they realize that WV as a state is only a few times bigger than Pittsburgh. Just kidding,...that is still pretty neat. As much as I'm tempted,I'll skip the other WV jokes (for your kids' sake)

CSquared said...

You don't have to be kidding. WV has less people than the Greater Pittsburgh Area.