Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flu Diet

Well we were planning to go to NH this weekend. Instead, I got the flu. So I was up all night Thursday and missed work on Friday. Symptoms started to fade late on Friday night.

The body aches are making me want to go get a massage.
And because I got all of 1200 calories in me on Friday, I'm feeling awfully weak.

Let's look for the positives here:
I'm positive I don't want to get the flu again any time soon. :-)
I lost about 4-5 pounds in 2 days. (I'm sure once I'm hydrated they will be back)
This week was supposed to be an easy week of workouts anyhow.
It's 8 degrees outside, being sick is a good excuse for not going out running.

Edit: OK. Maybe symptoms aren't gone...UGH!
I was told this was a 3 day bug, I was just being hopeful I guess.

1 comment:

m said...

Feel better soon sb!