Monday, June 23, 2008

What's the plan?

Well, if anyone is wondering where we are...

June 28-30 Morgantown, WV Spirit of Morgantown

July 3-6 Warren, PA 20 year HS Reunion and a firecracker 10K?

July 12-21 Bristol, NH "Vacation / Mooseman training camp, ha ha"

July 27 Photographer for NJ State Tri. I'm trying to borrow a 2nd camera for the day, so Genine and I can both be shooting.

August 1-10 or 11 Warren PA Kinzua Country Tango / Wedding / Dad's Ankle Surgery

August 16th South Jersey for College Friends BBQ
August 17th North East Tri?

Aug 22-24 Back to Morgantown, WV for the Sprint. We will see if we are still up to more travelling.

Aug 30-Sept 1 Labor Day weekend. I believe we will be home. I think Genine has to work Monday tho'

After that I think our events will be close to home.

No comments: