Monday, June 16, 2008

Finally caught up with me

Sunday:
9AM Swim for an hour or so.
3PM 25 mile bike ride.
7:30 PM Zonked out for about 11 hours. LOL.

I knew I was needing to catch up on my sleep and I thought I had been doing a decent job of that. I guess I wasn't.
So I missed my Monday AM swim class because of sleeping 11 hours. The funny thing is, I still fell asleep on the train on the way to work.
I felt as if maybe I gave myself a bit of "roofer head" by being out in the heat yesterday. Roofer Head is a term we used in Drum Corps. Everyone had to have a hat of some sort so they didn't bake their brain. As we were out in the sun the entire day everyday.
So I was wondering if anyone else uses the term roofer head, I googled it and here was the result.
Spirits of Ammonia and Coke
How's that for a random way to start your Monday?

No comments: