Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Bike is in Pieces

I disassembled it last night. Don't worry, this was intentional. I only have a hitch bike rack and this makes it difficult to get into the back of the van. So, I had toyed with buying a roof rack, but ultimately it is exposed to weather and peoples fancies wherever I go.

So, I borrowed a cartop carrier. The bike fits with the wheels, handle bars and pedals off. I can also fit other Tri gear around it. So, it is a win-win situation, except for the fact that I have to reassemble. The assembly is just two quick connects, pedal wrench, and an allen wrench for the handle bars. Done.

I will do this Friday as soon as I get the cottage.

Rain, Rain go away. We have be pounded. Flooding in areas just south of here today. The floods don't last long thought. Just long enough to wash the garbage out of the Hollers and float a couple trailers down the creek. I was suppose to bike last night, but didn't to avoid any injury to myself or the bike.

Looking to swim tonight after Levi's ball game (if they have it) Taper, Taper, Taper. Short workouts.

Look forward to seeing you all at the Moose, spending time with old friends, and making new ones.

No comments: