Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Google Training Spreadsheet

So we've filled up our spreadsheet and can't add anything. Craig mentioned this a few weeks ago but I haven't had time to check it out.

I just exported everything as an Excel Doc and Saved it so we can laugh about it when we are sitting in an old folks home somewhere listening to Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days".

I personally thought it was very helpful. I knew you guys would be looking at it so I made sure I kept at it.
Should we keep this going? Should we delete everything but the template and create a new month? Or do you want to have the last 3-6 months saved?
Should we add weight to the spreadsheet? A bit of extra pressure not to undo the last 18 months.
Just thinking out loud here. Let me know what you guys think.

2 comments:

SJV said...

Why don't we just create a new document and start from now. I find it helpful and motivating. We do have a couple more races coming up, so I can use all the motivation I can get.

catmarlson said...

I could use the motivation as well. My 3 mile run tonight was nice because I was actually doing a training run, but totally uninspiring in terms of feel and pace.
I think I'm going to need all 46 days to get ready for the half marathon to start the tango. (I'm training as if that's one of my events).