Friday, June 13, 2008

Mooseman Graphs. That 196 HR was real!

I know Craig enjoys seeing these. I finally had time to download the race from my watch.
Sadly, I kicked the power sensor early in the race. So I don't have power or cadence graphs, no big deal.
HR in Red
Speed in Blue
Altitude the shaded area
I didn't type in my bike HR zones. The colors are my Run Zones.
Bike Graph: Click on the picture for a larger view

I had been curious about the 196 max HR all week. Well it was at the very end of the run as I ran to the finish line. I guess an adrenaline spike as I was thrilled to have finished.
Run Graph: Click on the picture for a larger view

The question for Dr. Jim is this: Is that a realistic max? Am I using zones which are low?
Should I go to your lab for testing in August :-). I'm going to be home the entire week between the Tango and the Wedding the following week. (Still not sure I need to know my "real" body fat percentage tho, we can skip that one)

No comments: