Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Training Spreadsheet?

I was thinking it would be nice to have an editable online spreadsheet where we could show what we did training-wise. This would be a good way to compare notes and maybe get on each other's cases if we miss too much.
Google Docs has this capability now, so perhaps I'll produce one of those and see if anyone cares to use it. I'll let you know where it is once I make it.
I walked outside (at a brisk pace with the iPod) about 2 miles today, and ran intervals on my treadmill for one 20 minute cycle. These intervals are quite slow at the moment, but I put them at a level that gets me going aerobically. I am running during the "fast" parts and walking quickly in the slow sections. I guess I'll be happy to get several 10 minute miles strung together. Obviously it would be nice to go faster than that, but each journey begins with a single step...

2 comments:

catmarlson said...

The spreadsheet site sounds like an interesting concept. I'd certainly be willing to check that out.

Regarding the iPod. If anyone happens to have a list of music (that we'd like) with BPM counts I'd like to check that out.

GC said...

I like the idea of a training spreadsheet. What a great way to keep each other motivated and exchange ideas/strategies.