Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Flexibility

Antonym: See Matt as an example.

Yeah. I'm not very stretchy. I've found I do stretch much better once I'm warmed up. When I'm cold I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much.
Why do I bring this up? Because yesterday was a rest day for me. This AM I wake up and I have an odd pull or something going on behind my left knee. It's not painful. Really it just feels like it needs to be warmed up and stretched out. (I hope that's the case).
Anyhow, I think on my rest days I'm going to walk and stretch at the very least from now on. I've been reading that warming up the muscles helps rid them of the bad stuff faster than cold rest.

1 comment:

Ethanol said...

That's really wierd. I've got a crampy spot at the top of my calf behind my left knee too. I did an extra long warm-up tonight before turning up the resistance on the bike.