Saturday, January 20, 2007

Does yardwork count?

So I finally got on the exercize bike for the first time this year. I was riding outside until the first of December. That's really something for NH! I learned that I ABSOLUTELY need a new seat on the exercize bike.
I also hauled a few loads of brush to the dump. The ice storm made a mess of my back yard, fortunately, just branches. I strained my shoulder a bit... note, don't try to look like a stud and carry big logs on your shoulder.
My biggest push in all this will be to get my weight down to something manageable. I'm just shy of 270 now. I'd be really happy if I get to race day at 200. I've done it before. It's good to have a reason to do it.

2 comments:

SJV said...

You want to lose 70 pounds? Is that possible? Holy smokes. I'll be happy with 20-30. If we can motivate you to do that, we should start a business.

Ethanol said...

It's 17 months away. I should be able to take that off. It's a good indication of how incredibly flabby I am!