Friday, March 5, 2010

Pictures from the Prospect Park 4 miler

Here are the Pro action shots from the last race.
There were no pictures of Genine. Fortunately Kevin and Lara handled all the multimedia stuff for us that day.

By the way, so what do the rest of you do about your race number for a running race? Pin it on? Or do you use your number belt? At the run for Haiti the group of girls behind me had quite a discussion about the number belt option when they saw me clip mine on. Comments like. "oh I have one, but I don't wear mine like that" "really? do they come in different colors?" "probably but mine is black, maybe that's why I don't use it"... and so on and so on.

How long does your race number stay on the belt? I don't remove mine until I have another one to take it's place. It kind of makes you think about the last race when you take it off. Which is usually a good thing. Maybe if I had a horrible race I'd remove the number so I don't think about it before the next one. So far, that hasn't been necessary. ;-)

1 comment:

m said...

I pin the number on for a running race. I find the race belt doesn't stay very still and can be quite annoying.

My race number stays on my belt until the next race. Unless I have a really bad race, sometimes it gets torn off when(if) I unpack my racebag.