Monday, March 1, 2010

15K Sold Out, 4miler is close to sold out as well.

Well I missed my chance to repeat the 15K central park race at the end of March. It sold out while I was trying to decide what distances to race this month. I definitely want to race to get another race towards the 9+1 out of the way. So I quickly signed up for the 4 miler. That's where the 2nd "bummer" moment cropped up. Under the pace it had auto filled me in as 8:20 min/mile because that was my pace at the Haiti Run which I was stuck at the back of the pack. ::sigh::
I think I will email them and ask them if they would use my Prospect Park run results from last weekend.
Genine and I are both signed up for the 4 miler. If you want to join us register soon!

2 comments:

Jon said...

Matt, I got in for the 15K. But I will be there cheering on some coworkers for the 4 miler. I will cheer you on as well!

catmarlson said...

Very cool. I was sort of disappointed but I guess I really don't need the distance yet.(I also would have been disappointed not to beat last year's 15K, so maybe this is better).
Doing the 4 miler will allow for a better 10K the following weekend, if I end up racing that.