Monday, July 23, 2007

Back From NH

I'm feeling a bit better about the swimming and biking parts of the Mooseman. It's not that I think I can do it right now. It's just that now I've been on the bike course and did a couple of long open water swims, I'm sure I could do each part separately. I'm glad I still have time to work on putting all 3 together.

Casey sent me a note regarding the 20 year gathering up at the farm next year. I keep meaning to bring this up. I'm not sure how family friendly it would be up there early June. As we know, the lake is going to be 62 degrees (on average). The mosquitoes are likely to be thick from wet spring. So for all out family fun, maybe we should think about picking a week in July or August.
Maybe that's out of the question. We should probably think this stuff through a bit. A good time to do that will be right after our Tango Win in a couple weeks. Ha!

1 comment:

Casey said...

After I sent Matt the note, I went home and checked in with Tara. School doesn't let out until the 2nd or 3rd week in June. Therefore, my bringing my entire family with me for the Mooseman is out of the question. It is too long a trip to do in a weekend and too close to the end of the school year for any of them to take a day or two off. I think we would be up for something in July or August though.

Something to think about.