Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February Weigh-In

Well, I gained. Two pounds. I don't suppose the cheesecake and Boston Cream Pie on Sunday was the only culprit but I am sure it didn't help.

We weighed in early because a couple people were going to be gone the end of the week. I saw three people lost over ten pounds. I think the highest was 12. One guy hasn't weighed in yet. Three people gained like me. The others lost 1 to 5 lbs.

The new goal may be that we can lose a whole employee in this process. If we all average over 15lbs lost that would be an entire person.

4 comments:

catmarlson said...

I weighed in at 187 this morning. Down from 196, so 4.6%.
I'd like to see myself closer to 180 by the end of the month. At that point I would start focusing on a much smaller deficit and just take whatever weight loss happens.
To be honest I don't expect the next 9 pounds to fall off as quickly. Time will tell.

CSquared said...

Update: Total loss of the 11 people in our group was 46.5 lbs. Of course 5 people comprised over 40 lbs of this.

I need to start watching the calories. These people came with some game.

catmarlson said...

fitday.com
It doesn't get much easier. You can type in any nutritional label and add it to your custom food list.

Not to mention, your running and biking will start burning an extra pound a week or more. Even if you eat exactly as you do now.

Unless you throw a President's Day party I don't see anything to push you off course :-).

SJV said...

Alright, I weighed in this morning, a day late. I haven't run in 10 days, though I have tried to do some push-ups and dumbbell work at home as often as I can. I am going to go with an official weight of 257 for this period, giving me a 3-pound drop since the beginning, or something like 1.17%. Granted, that's not terrific, but if I can keep it up, that would be cool.